I don’t know where he got the idea, but Andrew (@GeekMtnState) started a Twitter game of Vermont-based superheroes this morning. So, for reasons of back-patting if nothing else, here are my contributions:
- Catamount The Man-Cat, a former hunter possessed by the spirit of the last of the catamounts.
- Monstrous Mudder, a mud elemental.
- Skisassin, who specializes is skiing-based murder for hire.
- Silent Cal-prit, the stealthiest burglar in the world.
- Dairyman and his neighbor across the way the Incredible Wook foil Flatlander’s dastardly development deals — The Flatlander is @el_timbo‘s invention.
- Meteora, superheroine by night, meteorologist at the Fairbanks Museum by day.
These and the rest can be found under the #comicbookvermont hashtag, for as long as that lasts on Twitter.