Let’s do a quick project recap, in the manner of A Terrible Idea:
- International Traditional Gaming Week: observed.
- Langdon Street Cafe Geek Week: attended.
- PAX East trip: delayed to 2011. I hear it was fun, though.
- GURPS Cabal adventure: percolating.
- Cabal magic system revamp and adaptation via GURPS Thaumatology: to be undertaken.
- GURPS Ghostbusters adventure: sitting in the back of the mind.
- Semi-hush-hush game day project: picking up steam.
- Books to read and commented upon: embarrassingly behind.
As you can see, I have my action items laid out for me. If only my real life were so easily organized into bullet points.
Pingback: Green Mountain Gamers Present the Summer Game ‘n Grill 2010 « Held Action